Top : Guides and Charters
Manitoba Fishing: Guides and Charters
- Blackfeather Fishing Charters Prince Rupert BC
- Black Feather Fishing Charters offers worls class fishing excursions with professional guided tours along the North coast of BC. Tours also offered; whale watching, grizzly bear viewing, and Deep Sea
- Cat Eye Outfitter
- Manitoba walleye and catfish fishing guide service for the Red River and Winnipeg River. Manitoba fishing guide service specializing in trophy Walleye and trophy Channel Catfish in Manitoba & N.W.Ontario.
- Catdaddy catfishing
- Guided fishing adventures for trophy join Catdaddy for some huge Channel Catfish on the Red River.depart from Selkirk Park
- Cranberry Air
- Air Charters, Aerial Tours, Fly-In Fishing, Wilderness Outfitting. The Pas, and Cranberry Portage, MB. Bob Gladstone, owner
- Fishing Manitoba
- Walleye or channel catfish, fishing is my passion. Follow me on twitter also @fishingmanitoba. Good fishing.
- For Your Walleyes Only Guide Service
- John's love of fishing over the last 25 years has let him to incorporate guiding with the love of the sport. Attention to detail means that the angler only has to bring themselves a Manitoba Fishing License and a love of fishing. Registered as an expert Master Angler with over 30 Master Angler awards consisting of three specialist awards in the categories of Walleye, Perch and Catfis
- Grass River Fishing Guides
- Grassriverguides.ca guides over 30 lakes in and around the Grass River Chain of Lakes. Let us help you design your fishing adventure right from accommodations to spectacular fishing everyday.
- Manitoba Fly Fishing
- Are you in the Winnipeg area as a stop over, business function or family event? Do you want to get on the fish fast? You live in the Winnipeg area but maybe you just want to fast track your learning. Then I can provide a unique guide service for many species.
- Medicine Creek Adventures
- Located on Canada's top trophy walleye and channel catfish fishery, the Red River of the north. We are an outfitter located just north of Selkirk Manitoba. Our guests enjoy a low cost, 3, 4 or 5 day package including accommodations, meals and almost everything else. Guests generally fish two per guided boat.
- Moes Guiding
- Moes Guiding will accomodate all your guided fishing needs.
- Red River Cats
- Red River Cats has been silently offering packages to its hunting clientele from
Absolutely Canadian Outfitting for a number of years. We have now decided to open this great resource to every fisherman or women who wants to experience the fight of an
ocean sized fish on an inland river.
- The Greenback Hunter
- Welcome to the home of The Greenback Hunter, Manitoba 's premier fishing guide service. Based in pristine Victoria Beach at the mouth of Traverse Bay on Lake Winnipeg, The Greenback Hunter and his team of award winning fishing guides can put you on to a variety of fish on any of Manitoba 's finest fishing rivers and lakes.
- Whiskers & Walleye with Bass
- Guided fishing adventures for trophy Channel Catfish and Walleye on the historic lower Red River. Excursions depart from Selkirk Park.
- X-treme fishin
- Welcome! X-treme fishin' is a new guide service for Northern Manitoba. Guide Dave Colibaba has been fishing Manitoba for years and has the experience and knowledge needed to help you catch the fish of a lifetime! Whether it's walleye, Northern Pike, Lake trout or any other species that your after, Dave will get you on fish! Take a look around the site to learn more about what X-treme fishin' can do for you! Enjoy!
Pages Updated On: 16-Dec-2011 - 11:45:18